Winter Produce (2017-18)
During the growing season we preserve some of our most popular organic vegetables and fruits at the peak of ripeness when they are most nutritious and flavorful. These are the same delicious vegetables and fruits that CSA members enjoy throughout the summer.
Each month members will receive 8 to 10 different items including a combination of fresh and frozen produce grown by us and our partner farms.
A typical Winter Produce Share may include the following:
- 1 bag frozen tart cherries
- 1 bag frozen blueberries
- 1 bag frozen green beans
- 1 bag frozen tomatoes
- 2 bunches fresh spinach
- 1 bag fresh carrots
- 1 bag potatoes
- 1 bag yellow onions
- 3 heads garlic
Winter Produce Shares are delivered once a month from December through April for a total of 5 deliveries. Your exact delivery dates will depend on where you decide to pick up your shares.
Winter Produce Shares pickup dates:
- Tuesday, December 5 and Thursday, December 7
- Tuesday, January 9 and Thursday, January 11
- Tuesday, February 6 and Thursday, February 8
- Tuesday, March 6 and Thursday, March 8
- Tuesday, April 3 and Thursday, April 5