Opening Saturday, May 13th, the Garden Center is stocked with organic plants, Vermont Compost and seeds within the Garden Center at the Farm Stand. All purchases are made within the farm stand.
Organic plants may include:
- Bee Balm
- Ground Cherries
- Sweet peppers
- Spicy peppers
- Heirloom tomatoes (a variety of sizes and types)
- Swiss Chard
- Winter Squash
- ...and more!
Farm Stand Products
At the farm stand, you can purchase seasonal, locally produced farm products from family-scale farmers throughout Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana and Michigan.
Products and availability change seasonally so check back often! We feature a variety of:
- Seasonal organic produce
- Responsibly-raised meat, fish and vegetable-based frozen products
- Artisan cheeses and butters
- Locally grown and milled Grains
- Locally-made jams and preserves
- Local honey
- Handcrafted soups
- Local sauces, ferments, pickles, condiments
- Prairie Wind Family Farm merchandise (Tshirts, reusable bags, mugs, notecards)
- Goat-Milk Soaps
- And more!
Products and availability change seasonally. We are unable to return all availability phone calls. Please visit to find out what's available and check back often. Thank you for supporting local food growers and producers!