How to order from our online farm stand
Here’s how to order:
- On Mondays, we post our weekly availability and the store closes on Friday 5pm. Place your order within this timeframe to receive the following week. (Orders placed after Friday at 5pm will be delivered the subsequent week.)
- Select a pickup location of one of our current delivery sites.
- Payment can be made online using all major credit cards.
- You’ll receive a confirmation of your order and pickup the following week. Enjoy your farm fresh food!
- CSA Members: If you’re CSA member, your order will be ready for you at your pickup location.
- Non-CSA Members: Pickups are available at our staffed sites only so that we can assist you with receiving the correct orders. These sites include:
- Lake Forest, Tuesdays, 4-7pm
- Deerfield, Wednesdays, 4-7pm
- Oak Park, Thursdays, 4-7pm
- Grayslake, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4-7pm
Purchasing directly from a farmer benefits both you and us -- we share the cost savings with you that normally goes to an intermediary. This means you save money on healthy, local food and you’re helping to sustain our local, family-owned farm business. Win win!
The online farmstand is great for those interested in preserving produce (e.g., making tomato sauce, making jam), adding convenient foods to their existing CSA share, or would like to try our produce.