Our Farm Stand
Whether you are adding goodies to your farm share or buying locally grown selections for tonight's dinner, we welcome you to the Prairie Wind Farm Stand!
At the farm stand, you can purchase seasonal, locally produced farm products like:
- Seasonal Organic Produce
- Responsibly-Raised Meats
- Cheeses and Butters
- Jams and Preserves
- Sauces, Pickles and Condiments
- Tshirts, Goat-Milk Soaps, Notecards
- And more!
Products and availability change seasonally so check back often! We are unable to return all phone calls, so please visit to find out what's available.
The stand is located at Prairie Wind Family Farm, 560 Harris Road, Grayslake, IL 60030 within the long white barn with the “Prairie Crossing Farm” sign on top. Open daily from 7am-7pm. The stand is self-serve. We accept cash, checks and Venmo (touch-free) payments. More details are available within the farm stand.
Please park on gravel driveway and avoid parking on grass.
For your safety, please remain within the visitor section of the farm, signs are posted. We are a working family farm.
All customers are asked to observe our coronavirus safety policies:
- Please wear a mask.
- Please allow for 6 foot physical distancing.
- Please leave doors as is to minimize touched surfaces and maximize air flow.
- We are not reusing any packaging materials during the current pandemic. Please reuse or recycle all packaging (e.g., egg cartons, bags).
- We are performing daily sanitizing of all handles and surfaces.
Thank you for supporting local food growers and producers!