Our Farm Stand
We welcome you to the Prairie Wind Farm Stand!
Our farm stand is open to CSA members, our Prairie Crossing community and to the public.
The stand is located at Prairie Wind Family Farm, 560 Harris Road, Grayslake, IL 60030 within the long white barn with the “Prairie Crossing Farm” sign on top (additional directions here).
Please park on gravel driveway and avoid parking on grass. For your safety, please remain within the visitor section of the farm (signs are posted). We are a working family farm.
We are open year-round, daily from 7am-7pm.
How it Works:
The stand is self-serve. We accept cash, checks and Venmo (touch-free) payments. Additional details on how to purchase are posted within the farm stand.
To shop within the farm stand, please observe our coronavirus safety policies:
- Please wear a mask at all times within the farm stand.
- Please allow for 6 foot physical distancing while shopping.
- We leave window and doors open year round. Please leave them as is to maximize air flow.
- We are not reusing any packaging materials during the current pandemic. Please recycle all packaging from the farm store (e.g., egg cartons, bags).
- We are performing regular sanitizing of high-touch surfaces.
At the farm stand, you can purchase seasonal, locally produced farm products from family-scale farmers throughout Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana and Michigan.
Products and availability change seasonally so check back often! We feature a variety of:
- Seasonal Organic Produce
- Responsibly-raised Meats
- Artisan Cheeses and Butters
- Locally-made Jams and Preserves
- Local Honey
- Sauces, Ferments, Pickles, Condiments
- Tshirts, Goat-Milk Soaps, Notecards
- And more!
We are unable to return all phone calls, so please visit to find out what's available.
Questions? Please contact us.
Thank you for supporting local food growers and producers!