Cozy winter meals are best when enjoyed with a combination of seasonal flavors. Our Winter Shares include a combination of fresh, winter-sweetened greens, stored crops and our most popular summer vegetables harvested and preserved at the peak of ripeness when they are most nutritious and flavorful. These are the same delicious vegetables and fruits that CSA members enjoy throughout the growing season.
Every other week, winter share members will receive 9 to 11 different items which include a combination of fresh and frozen produce grown by us and our partner farms.
A typical Winter Produce Share may include the following:
- 1 bag frozen tart cherries
- 1 bag frozen blueberries
- 1 bag frozen green beans
- 1 bag frozen tomatoes
- 1 bag fresh winter spinach
- 1 bag fresh winter carrots
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 bag yellow onions
- 2 heads garlic
- 1 bag mushrooms
Winter Produce Shares are delivered every other week from January through early April for a total of 7 deliveries. Your exact delivery dates will depend on where you decide to pick up your shares.
Winter Shares pickup dates:
- Tuesday, January 8 and Thursday, January 10
- Tuesday, January 22 and Thursday, January 24
- Tuesday, February 5 and Thursday, February 7
- Tuesday, February 19 and Thursday, February 21
- Tuesday, March 5 and Thursday, March 7
- Tuesday, March 19 and Thursday, March 21
- Tuesday, April 2 and Thursday, April 4